Chris Stephan, M.S. | Staff
May 2014 - April 2015: Undergraduate Researcher
May 2015 - August 2015: SURE student
September 2015 - April 2016: Undergraduate Researcher
May 2016 - April 2017: M.S. researcher
May 2017 - June 2017: Staff researcher
pNEURO Lab Publications:
- Khurram A, Ross SE, Sperry ZJ, Ouyang A, Stephan CJ, Jiman AA, and Bruns TM. Chronic
monitoring of lower urinary tract activity via a sacral dorsal root ganglia interface. Journal of Neural Engineering, 14: 036027, 2017.
pNEURO Lab Conference Abstracts:
- Stephan CJ, Bernabei JT, Boban M, Tuteja A, Bruns TM. Developing nerve electrodes with low
tissue adherence. Biomedical Engineering Society Annual Meeting, Tampa, FL, October 7-10, 2015.
- Ross SE, Khurram A, Sperry ZJ, Jiman AAA, Ouyang A, Zimmerman LL, Stephan CJ, Mahar CM,
Rice IC, Bruns TM. Chronic spinal root interfacing for closed-loop control of the bladder. IEEE
EMBS Annual Conference, Orlando, FL, August 16-20, 2016.
- Stephan C, Yan D, Cheng Y, Zimmerman L, Cameron A, Yoon E, Seymour J, Bruns T.
Development of a stretchable substrate for a bidirectional bladder interface. Biomedical Engineering Society Annual Meeting, Phoenix, AZ, October 11-14, 2017.
- Yan D, Seymour J, Stephan C, Mundorf A, Cheng YH, Bruns TM, Yoon E. Highly stretchable
implantable device for bladder volume monitoring and stimulating. Materials Research Society Fall
Meeting, Boston, MA, November 26-December 1, 2017.
Other pNEURO Lab Output:
- M. Levy, A. Khurram, S.E. Ross, Z.J. Sperry, A. Ouyang, A.A. Jiman, C.J. Stephan, T.M. Bruns, “Chronic monitoring of lower urinary tract activity via a sacral dorsal root ganglia interface,” Open Science Framework, 2017. http://dx.doi.org/10.17605/OSF.IO/WSBR6